Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Introduction
The Ab Carver Pro from Perfect Fitness imbibes years of perfection and innovation with its patented design and unique styling. The Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro works simultaneously on the core, arms, chest and back muscles engaging each and every fibre in harmony, for a complete upper body and core workout. Utilising carbon steel springs inside the flashy exteriors, this ab trainer adds to body resistance as the user rolls out and then back into the knees.
The design of the Ab Carver Pro adds stability to your workouts while giving you the opportunity to engage the side muscles too. You can pivot to either side and target the obliques specifically. The end result is stronger spine and pelvic muscles. The Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro comes with foam knee pads and ergonomic handles that maximise grip without detracting from comfort. Best of all, you get a free 21-day workout program and full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on the purchase of the ab carver pro.
- Ultra-wide ab roller with built-in resistance and ergonomic handles to help maximize results of ab roll-out exercises
- Interior kinetic engine uses a carbon steel spring to provide resistance and amplify abdominal and arm workout
- Ultra-wide wheel tread offers stability when carving left, right or center for targeted work on obliques
Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Review
The Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro is my top pick among all Ab Machines. It is inexpensive, compact and easy to use. The grips are perfect for me, I am not sure if it will suit folks above 6.4 feet though. However, from what I read before making this purchase, it should feel comfortable enough. The design of the grips helps maintain a full grip on the trainer. Just slot your thumb into the thumb notch and hold tight.
Quick tip for all those starting out – take your sweet time getting used to this ab trainer. It might appear simple and easy, but it is not. Start with tiny increments and gradually up the distance you extend as well as the repetitions. The included 21-day workout schedule should help you get to a stage where you can easily complete 3 plus sets of 20 repetitions.
The Perfect Fitness ab carver pro targets the abdomen muscles along with several other core and deep core muscle structures. It even loads up your back muscles a bit thus ensuring you develop an overall fitness level. However, there are caveats to this machine, which I will discuss a little later. Just bear in mind that this ab trainer will be challenging at first.
For folks who have never used an ab trainer or exercised, start by positioning yourself 12 to 15 inches away from a wall. When you roll out, the wall blocks further progress and prevents your back and core muscles from straining. Once you get comfortable with this setup, you can move to the intermediate setting.
For folks who feel under tasked using a wall as a barrier, it is time to increase the distance from the wall or simply eliminate any barrier but be steady with the distance you roll out to. Try to push yourself daily to gauge the maximum distance your body can handle without falling flat on your belly.
Once you reach the pro stage, you will manage to roll out completely away from your knees such that your stomach is almost touching the floor. Regardless of the level, you are at, remember to take no more than 5 seconds to roll forward and backwards.
That’s how you should use the Perfect Fitness Ab Carver. The question now is, what kind of workout will you get? It can range from the pure abdomen to complete upper body and lower body workout. Make no mistake, even seasoned gym goers will find the ab carver pro, difficult in the beginning. This is because it does not individually target any muscle group but rather focuses on a synergistic approach where all your core muscles and then some extra are put to work at once.
To those who feel that the ab carver pro is a one-step solution to great looking abs, let me stop you right there. This ab equipment is not designed to replace crunches, planks and other floor exercises. Those routines still target individual muscles. The ab carver pro helps by bringing all muscles into action at the same time. You still should invest time into several floor exercises if you really want a flat tummy.
A key aspect of the Ab Carver Pro is its penchant for targeting the lower back. A lot of exercisers tend to avoid working on the back. If you do so too then be very careful of the ab carver pro at least for the first week. Start slow and easy before going flat down to the floor. Good news though, by the time your body gets acquainted with the Ab Carver Pro, your abdominal pecs should start showing.
Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Pros
- Easy to use.
- Assisted resistance helps engage your entire body.
- The design feels sturdy and reliable.
- Does not scratch hard floors neither does it leave running marks on the carpet.
Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Cons
- The internal spring is tethered to the entire mechanism with a plastic cap, which is prone to damage.
- Some sellers tend to offer cheap knock-offs. Investigate the authenticity, the moment it arrives.
Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Best Features
- Spring Resistance – The internal carbon steel spring system offers sufficient resistance when rolling back out to improve activation of abdominal and core muscles.
- Assisted Movements – When moving back to the starting position, the ab carver pro offers little resistance and hence eases the pressure felt in the lower back region.
- Unique Wheel Design – The spherical ultra-wide wheel of the Perfect Fitness ab carver pro helps users engage to the left or right and thus target every oblique or abdominal muscle set. Moreover, the larger contact surface helps improve balance and stability.
- Ergonomic Handles – Redesigned handles improve grip and comfort by incorporating angular holds.
- Target 38 Core Muscles – The Ab Carver Pro is designed keeping a total of 38 core muscles in mind. This trainer works on the quads, hamstrings and glutes too.
- Deep Core Work – Deep core muscles that are difficult to target individually activate thanks to the unique motion of the Perfect Fitness ab carver pro. It helps strengthen the muscles connecting the spine to the pelvis. This helps flatten your posture, improve balance and can even alleviate lower back pain in some.
- Intricate Movement – The ab trainer engages several muscle groups together and this, in turn, burns a lot more calories than you would if you do planks or sit-ups.
- Directional Movement – Choose the direction to roll out with the ab carver pro. By alternating directions, you can engage all sets of abdominal muscles along with the entire core.
Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Conclusion
The Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro is a simple ab machine that targets more than the ab muscles. It engages your entire core including the glutes, hamstrings and pelvic region. Let’s not forget that this is the only instrument that stresses the back too, so you get a complete workout each time. For its price, I feel the Ab Carver Pro deserves top spots.