Body Champ IT8070 Introduction
The Body Champ IT8070 is among the most affordable inversion tables available. For some, this introduces a dilemma, as affordability can sometimes mean a lower quality. In this review, I will examine whether or not the Body Champ IT8070 compromises its quality, and whether the Body Champ still provides a quality inversion therapy experience to purchasers. With a price between $100 and $150, this table can fit in just about anyone’s budget.
I haven’t personally recommendeded this table to any of my clients; simply because I believe that there are other inversion tables with more to offer in quality and features. However, for some the IT8070 is the perfect choice because of its low price point, and the opportunity to start inversion therapy at such an affordable price. Getting a Body Champ IT8070 was easy enough, I was able to order it from Amazon on Monday, and have the table delivered to me before the end of the week.
Putting the table together was fairly straightforward, and I didn’t end up needing the direction booklet. Once I had the table together, I can truthfully say that this table looks a much better than something you would typically associate with being $100. The cushioning and the ankle supports look firm and tough, and the lower spring-loaded pull pin permits you to effortlessly make ankle adjustments.
It also has safety features such as four comfortable and safe foam rollers, U-shaped handrails, and a safety strap to use while inverted. The safety strap lets you control and change the angle of your inversion – which really useful if you want to take up inversion therapy as a daily practice. In addition, the Body Champ IT8070 has a safety lock that you can set when the inversion table is not being used. It’s also good to mention that the Body Champ IT8070 is easily collapsible, and it just takes a few moments to fold down for storage.
- Inversion therapy table for elongating spine and relaxing back muscles
- Lower spring-loaded pull pin for easy ankle adjustments; 250-pound capacity
- Safety strap lets you control inverting angles; safety lock keeps table secure
Body Champ IT8070 Review & Experience
For me, testing the Body Champ IT8070 felt a bit one-sided; since I’ve had the joy of testing a wide number of other inversion tables. I didn’t want to compromise on the quality of my review, so I tried to look at this review from the perspective of a total new-comer.
I also asked one of clients for their own impartial review, and I have included their response below. So, just how good is the Body Champ IT8070 at dealing with chronic back pain? Does it have any other uses? Can it be used effectively to do situps and other core exercises in the home?
I tried the Body Champ IT8070 over the course of a month, and I found that it was very comfortable and easy to use. The inversion table feels tough and strong, and I can feel the beneficial effects after only a single 10 – 15 minute inversion therapy session. Getting onto the table is easy, and just it only takes a few seconds. The safety strap was very effective, and it allows you to control the degree your inversion.
With many other inversion tables, determining what degree point you need to invert at is troublesome. The 250-pound weight limit is additionally helpful for the individuals who are hoping to lose weight while integrating inversion table therapy into their day by day schedule. The four foam rollers provide an exceptional amount of comfort for your ankles, and the foam pad on the table supports your back comfortably and effectively and guarantees that you don’t feel any discomfort during your inversion.
As invert, you will see that the U-shaped handrails prove very useful. It’s hard to slip while holding them – which you can’t say of the handrails on many other other inversion tables. I always say that safety and comfort are my two top priorities with any inversion table, and I firmly trust the Body Champ IT8070 to meet and surpass the desires of anyone hoping to start inversion therapy. The large number of safety features built into this device really make it a great choice for anyone.
Case Study – Body Champ IT8070
As a qualified physio, I often ask my clients to record their experiences on a weekly basis. Since I hadn’t used the Body Champ IT8070 before, I decided to lend my table out to a client for free, in exchange for a weekly report. The below case study represents the true experience of my client and the results she had with the IT8070.
- Week 1: In week one, I didn’t feel too much relief with the Body Champ IT8070. I actually felt like I was heading to bed feeling worse than I did when I had woke up. During the first few days of use, using the table felt like a real struggle. I could only stand the pain for a few short minutes, and I felt no relief.
- Week 2: During week two I was more motivated to use the table. Instead of just inverting for a short time of 2 – 3 minutes, I tried to raise my time to 7 or 8 minutes. It was really difficult to bare the pain for these prolonged periods, but when I increased my time I started to feel refreshed and rejuvenated after my inversion therapy sessions. The Body Champ IT8070 is very comfortable. The only thing making it unpleasant was the pain from my herniated disc. In week two I started to feel a bit more relief at bed time; and I realized that my back pain had subsided a bit.
- Week 3: The third week was a turning point for me. My pain began to subside by a noticeable amount. After talking with Richard during week three, he told me that my discs were beginning to strengthen – which could really explain why my pain had reduced by so much. For the first time in 5-years, I was able to sleep without any pain medication.
- Week 4: During week for, I was inverting for 10 – 15 minutes every day. I found that this amount of time was perfect for my needs. I also began adding inversion table exercises to my daily routine. By the end of this week, I had no significant pain or discomfort during inversion therapy, and my day-to-day pain had largely subsided. My only issue with the Body Champ IT8070 is that the foot rests can get uncomfortable after inverting for longer periods; but this was the only downside I was able to find so far. I was able to eliminate this discomfort by wearing tennis shoes during my inversion.
Body Champ IT8070 Conclusion
The Body Champ IT8070 could very well revolutionize the inversion table market. Competitors will need to watch out for the Body Champ, as they continue to break into the market with such well-priced and quality inversion tables. Their main model, the IT8070, demonstrates that a low price doesn’t need to mean low quality. Although the Body Champ IT8070 is missing some of the features of other expensive models, it still manages to give the user a healing and relieving experience.