Ironman IFT 4000 Introduction
The Ironman IFT 4000 stands out because of its unique infrared heating function, which helps to relax and loosen your muscles as it decompresses your spine. This heat, in addition to its use as a form of treatment, is also extremely calming, which can provide an added motivation to hop on the table and get your spine back into shape.
When I mention inversion therapy to my clients with back problems, I often learn that they have machines; but they do not use them. Too many people will buy a machine that they do not use, while all the time their pain gets worse. Even though their pain is serious, the discomfort of inverting can stop them from using it regularly.
With its infrared heat, sturdy construction, and comfortable design, the Ironman IFT 4000 has found a winning solution to this problem.
- Inversion therapy table with advanced FIR heat technology
- Ultra-thin carbon fiber heating elements in backrest help soothe muscles
- May help reducing back pain and fatigue, and increasing blood circulation
Ironman IFT 4000 Review & Experience
To just using the term “back problems” would be misleading, because the number of problems inversion tables can benefit is extensive. Inversion therapy can help with knee and arm problems, pinched sciatic nerve, fibromyalgia, bulging discs, herniated discs and many others. If you really want to get yourself motivated to begin inversion therapy, a table that calls for a larger investment but also gives added benefits is just what you need.
The Ironman IFT 4000 comes in pieces and is very easy to assemble. All of the required tools come with the table, and they are high enough quality that you won’t feel the need to grab anything from your toolbox. Once you have assembled the table, it should be quite clear that you’ve built something that is very sturdy and has the build quality to back it up.
While most inversion tables only support around 250 pounds, the Ironman IFT 4000 can easily support up to 350 pound. Even if you are below the usual threshold of 250 pounds, the level of stability and build quality should give you even more peace of mind. In addition to this, the Ironman IFT 4000 is set up to work for very tall people as well. Other cheaper tables can sometimes feel fragile or lightweight, but the IFT 4000 feels like a rock. The heavy duty construction and high build quality is at a professional standard.
The first thing you will notice when you get on the IFT 4000 is that it is a very comfortable table. It has a very spacious and soft head and back support, and the foot support doesn’t put any pressure on your ankle (something to look out for with inversion tables). This comfort combined with the relaxing infrared heat makes this one of the most comfortable inversion tables around. In fact, my young daughter was using the machine for fun and she actually found the heat and padding to be just as relaxing as I did (and that’s saying something!) She was able to figure out how to control the table very quickly, shifting it back and forth, laughing the whole time. I don’t know if I can think of another time she’s taken that much of an interest in her daddy’s work.
It’s important to keep in mind that if you have hardwood floors you will want to use a floor mat to protect your floors from damage. A simple mat did the job for me, and I suggest you do the same if you use this on a non-carpeted floor.
The Ironman IFT4000 is definitely on the higher end of the available consumer-level inversion tables, and with how reputable Ironmane is as a brand, you could even call this the upper end of the high end. Basically inversion tables all do the same thing – turn you upside down – but it’s the little details that really make the biggest difference. How easy it is to control, how much effort it takes to get in and out of, the quality of head, back, and foot support, how secure you feel in it, how it looks, etc. can all have a huge impact on your final decision. The Ironman IFT 4000 just has it all. With the IFT 4000 you get exactly what you pay for – a high end and reliable inversion table that should last you for years to come.
Ironman IFT 4000 Inversion Table Best Features
- The calming, soothing infrared heat pads make this inversion table very unique. You just might find some of your family members without pain using it just for fun! I’ve seen comments that claim that the heat pads are non-essential, but I have found that the heating pads add a small amerliorative effect; but most importantly, they make the experience more enjoyable, increasing your likelihood of using the device and receiving its core therapeutic benefits.
- The IFT 4000 is extremely easy to assemble, with tools included, and once it is set up, it is an extremely sturdy and heavy duty machine. You just can’t argue with a product that provides the amount of heft and stability that the Ironman IFT 4000 does, especially when you put it up against many of the light and flimsy machines that are on the market these days.
- I cannot emphasize this machine’s comfort enough! It’s very uncommon to find a machine that supports the ankles so well – another prominent reason why people stop using inversion therapy. If you have the budget for this machine, it will prove to be more than worth it, as you continue to use this comfortable and sturdy table for years to come.
Ironman IFT 4000 Conclusion
The Ironman IFT 4000 is an exceptional, high-end product. Easy to assemble and hard to break; this machine is one of the few that is able to handle the unique demands of heavier and taller people. You will find that the soothing infrared heating pads are a pleasant addition to this well-made inversion table that will increase the inversion therapy’s ability to relax and to heal. This is by far one of the highest quality products on the market and therefore deserves my highest recommendation.