Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Introduction
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is among the most innovative inversion tables available. As the Teeter Hang Ups EP-960‘s predecessor, the EP-950 was once viewed as the most feature-rich inversion table on the market. All things considered, the EP-950 still holds up. According to online reviews and my personal experience, clients are still extremely satisfied with the table’s quality, safety and comfort.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is viewed as a high-end inversion table – made particularly to help lessen and wipe out back pain, improve posture, and increase circulation. Sold mainly as a health aid, the EP-950 is also very effective for core exercise. It comes with Teeter’s patented Flex technology which encourages a larger range of motion and greater degree angles, and also provides a perfect surface for stretching. The ratcheting ankle-lock keeps your feet very secure, and it gives added cushioning to guarantee total comfort. Unlike other inversion tables, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 has an EZ Angle tether that helps allows you to invert at different pre-set angles – 20, 40, or 60 degrees.
With a 300 pound weight limit and a five year guarantee, the EP-950 is genuinely a standout among even the best inversion tables at on the market. Selling for around $400 on the web, I would think of it as a top notch inversion table.
- Premium inversion therapy table for reducing back pain, improving posture, and more
- Patented Flex Technology lets you move as you move to encourage a greater range of motion
- Smooth, low-friction surface for optimal stretch; ratchet ankle lock system
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Review & Experience
Unlike a lot of my other inversion table reviews, I have had the joy of actually using the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 for several years. The EP-950 was my first professional inversion table, and I only replaced it when Teeter created the EP-960. And I didn’t get the new model for a lack of any features, but only because of the wear and tear that had accumulated from years of use. Throughout the years, the EP-950 has been my number 1 inversion table, and I always have to smile whenever my clients use it. For me personally, back pain hasn’t been an issue yet, but I still find time in my day to stretch my spine with inversion therapy.
I have found that the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is the perfect way to begin a morning, and to finish the day. The comfort provided while inverted is outstanding. I like to stretch in different ways for between 5 and 10 minutes, and I get off of the table feeling filled with vitality and energy. Inversion never led to discomfort, but felt like a luxury. The EZ Angle tie strap very helpful, as it permits you to attach yourself and invert at several different angles. If you choose to invert at higher angles, all you need to do is adjust the strap.
Throughout the years, I have recommended the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 to various clients. I have observed it to be one of the best inversion tables for treating many different issues – for example, herniated discs and lower back pain. Be that as it may, the EP-950 really shines when you start to use it as an everyday exercise machine. Performing core exercises and stretching hasn’t been easier!
Case Study: Teeter Hang Ups EP-950
Fortunately, I have many case studies of the EP-950 from my years of practice. So I decided to write one of them below. Remember that this is a true and verified account of my client’s experience with the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950.
- Week 1: After using the EP-950 twice per day, I began to feel relief at the end of week 1. My lower back pain went from an excruciating spike to a more dull and manageable pain – which was a godsend. Although I could still feel the pain, I was finally able to get some much needed sleep.
- Week 2: In week two, I didn’t use the inversion table as often as I should have because of other time commitments. I did continue to see improvement on top of the improvement I had seen in the previous week. My lower back pain continued to improve throughout the week, and I began adding stretches and core strength exercises to my daily inversion therapy.
- Week 3: This week I actually managed a full 8-hours of sleep without waking throughout the night. Over the last 6-months, I have woken up in pain countless times. At the 2-and-a-half week mark I managed to get a full 8-hours of continuous sleep. My lower back pain has been greatly reduced during the third week, and it is no longer a persistent problem. The pain is still there when I stretch, bend, or lean, but it’s only barely noticeable while sitting.
- Week 4: I was really disappointed to end my 4-week trial of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 because I just didn’t want to give it back! I ended up purchasing one of my own almost immediately. The lower back pain now is only noticeable when bending down or working hard. I sleep great at night, and there’s no significant every-day pain. Forget about all of the weird medicines and magic programs being marketed. If you have back pain or simply want to improve your life, give an inversion table a try. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 was by far the best purchase I ever made!
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Conclusion
Teeter continues to break the bounds of technological limitations, and the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is their best product. I have had this inversion table for a long time, and I have never encountered an issue with it. Everyday inversion feels safe and comfortable – which to me are the two most essential things to consider in an inversion table. If you’re looking for a top notch inversion table, then don’t look any further than the Teeter EP-950.