Confidence Power Plus Treadmill Introduction
As a fitness trainer, I believe in pushing hard and burning those calories. This means putting in hard minutes, sweating and getting stuff done. The Confidence Power Plus Treadmill though is in complete negation of my beliefs. In fact, it can be described best as a standing treadmill or under-desk treadmill for those who have a standing desk at home for their workstation. I haven’t yet managed to grasp the concept of a standing desk but do like the idea of exercising right through my work.
Really compact footprint, barebones offerings and a simple control panel is really all you get with the Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric treadmill. To be honest, I was expecting a little more for the money spent but then again, it is my client’s desire to keep a second treadmill at home, one that he can use for walking while he finishes a few of his pending jobs of the day, back home from office.
Basically, if you are the kind of person who doesn’t have much space or the desire to do strenuous workouts but need a way to stay fit then the confidence power plus motorized electric treadmill is what you should consider. Read on and find out why.
- FOLDING FRAME - Easily folds up and away for easy storage
- POWERFUL MOTOR - Provides drive for users up to 250lbs
- LCD DISPLAY - Easy to read display so you can keep your workout on track
Confidence Power Plus Treadmill Review
In all my years training and instructing, I have reached the conclusion that exercise and fitness have a direct relation. The more you exercise, the more active your body stays – the better your fitness. Folks who work hard at the gym for at least an hour, those who take strenuous runs daily reap the rewards for the rest of their life. However, those who haven’t yet started down the road to fitness can find it taxing just to get used to a fitness regime. It is here that Confidence Power Plus Treadmill manages to make a niche for itself.
They say their treadmill is electric and motorized, which it is and the speed variations prove that. However, in my tests I felt it was best for speed walking or just normal walking at best. Jogging at speeds higher than 6mph puts too much strain on the deck and belt, which might slip at any time. In other words, weight loss and cardio regimes will be difficult on this treadmill. Though general fitness is not an issue especially if you happen to be from the new age where standing desks are all the craze.
My client wanted a second treadmill for his office, one that could keep his legs from falling asleep. This fit the bill thanks to its cheaper price tag. He removed the handles on it and even the console so that the entire treadmill can rest under the table when not in use.
Assembly is a simple task with the confidence power plus motorized electric treadmill. Because it ships out pre-assembled. There’s only a single knob and couple of screws that you have to fiddle with and those are there to help fold the treadmill for storage.
One more irritating feature is the mandatory 30-minute stop. Every 30 minutes, the treadmill powers down with a loud annoying alarm. Why does the treadmill need rest, it doesn’t even do high speeds all that well?
I really shouldn’t complain though since my client is happy. And that’s when it hit me. Confidence power plus treadmill isn’t for the general public who are buying their first home treadmill neither is it targeted towards gyms and fitness centers. It is for those who want a second treadmill just to walk on or for their standing desks. Basically, if you have a standing desk and are searching for a treadmill that can go well with it, even with the handlebars fully assembled, this is it.
Confidence Power Plus Treadmill Pros
- Super compact footprint, goes well under a standing desk.
- Fully pre-assembled with minimal attention required.
- Inexpensive fitness equipment.
Confidence Power Plus Treadmill Cons
- Not much to offer in terms of fitness.
- No profiles or variations.
- Treadmill stops every 30 minutes of operation.
- Belt tends to slip out at higher speeds.
Confidence Power Plus Treadmill Best Features
- Really Cheap – Just because something is super affordable doesn’t necessarily make it unreliable. Yes, this treadmill has its problems but it is designed for a specific kind of activity.
- Compact Footprint – So compact that it fits right under a standing desk without removing the handles. In fact, in the folded state it will easily slid under your bed for safe storage!
- Fully Assembled – No need to pay extra for assembly or call your neighbors for help. This treadmill comes fully assembled with just a knob and couple of screws to fit in.
- Detachable Console – Those who want to remove the handle can easily do so with a little DIY as the console comes off easily from the handles.
Confidence Power Plus Treadmill Conclusion
Honestly, I would never have purchased the Confidence power plus motorized electric treadmill if it had not been for my client’s exclusive requirement of fitting under a standing desk along with the handles. The only thing he had to remove was the console, which he keeps on his desk. Yes, it has no user profiles and yes, it is incapable of 6mph higher speeds but after a while, it began to grow on me.
Sometimes you just want to relax and take it easy. Then there are times we spend doing zero physical activity, either out of choice or circumstances. With the Confidence Power Plus treadmill around though, you need never forgo physical activity as it keeps those calories burning (so long as you have a standing desk around). If you’re interested in checking out other reviews on treadmills from a different source so you can form a rounded opinion on the proud in question look at websites like Buyersimpact.co.uk/.